On sailing boats fitted with «inboard» engines, it allows to recharge or maintain the level of battery power, without having to run the engine. Thanks to alternators at low speeds priming, charge starts at 3 or 4 knots and generally allows an independent power at 5 knots.
These parameters vary according to the hull design and propeller.
- Ext. Standard size Ø 141mm
- Coal carrier easily accessible
- Sealed bearings lubricated for life
- Max. continuous operating speed 12 500 RPM
- Clockwise rotation looking at the pulley
- Maximum temperature. -40 ° C / 60 ° C
- Built-in electronic controller adjusted with laser
- Output voltage of 14.4 V or 28.15 + / - 0.15 at 20 ° C
- Isolated ground circuit
- Tachometer output
DOWNLOAD THE PRODUCT DATASHEET