Bow thrusters often produce a lot of noise. ABS Hydromarine has attempted to reduce this by means of a lubrication-free toothed belt drive that operates a bronze propeller consisting of blades with a large surface area. The result is a high level of thrust. The interests of the environment were also considered at the design stage. The hydraulic motor is located outside the tunnel and can be used for environmentall friendly hydraulic oils.
- Superior quality
- Affordable cost
- MAUCOUR Bronze propeller
- Very low noise level
- Stainless steel body (optional)
- Sturdy toothed belt transmission
- Proportional control
- Custom build stern tubes for stern thrusting
- Additional joystick control for the fly bridge or aft steering position
- Radiographic control
- Integration with other users, like winches, radar mast, steering, etc.
COMPONENTS TO MATCH
- Hydraulic Load Sensing pump
- Hydraulic reservoir with build up valve and equipment
- Dashboard with joystick and level alarm
- Electric cupboard.
DOWNLOAD THE PRODUCT DATASHEET