At your service for over 150 years
Major player on the domestic market, having specialised in marine propellers and drive shafts manufacture since 1868, the company has accumulated a wealth of precious experience in this field, whether it be for commercial or pleasure craft...
The head office is located in Saint-Herblain, a marine crossroads on the edge of Nantes (FRANCE).
Ever since the company was founded, its philosophy has remained one of providing customers with unbeatable service in terms of product quality, delivery times, and prices, etc.
MAUCOUR France manufactures products "customized" products.
Our long experience in the field of propulsion is an undeniable asset. Each project is unique and has its specificities. We promise that each customer can benefit from our knowledge. For this, our research department is willing to study, design and produce propulsion systems for every application. We are also entitled to produce as per laws and following the classification rules (Bureau Veritas, CRMS, Lloyds register, RINA, etc ...).
With a workshop of over 2,100 sqm, we master the production in its entirety.
We are also distributors of different products:
- Aquadrive Transmissions,
- Feathering and folding propellers: VARIPROP / VARIPROFILE / VARIFOLD,
- Outboard Propellers in aluminum and stainless steel :TURNING POINT PROPELLERS,
- CASTOLDI Waterjets,
- SURESEAL ,
- WÄRTSILÄ Sealing, couplings, bearings...
Partner of the major French shipyards for decades for the construction of ships for professional use but also pleasure, MAUCOUR, which exercised its trade policy primarily on French territory, has increased its international presence (EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST, AFRICA , ASIA, USA ...).
- Leisure: ALLURES YACHTING, BENETEAU, BRUNSWICK, CATANA, DUFOUR, JEANNEAU, OCQUETEAU ...
- Professional: CN BORDEAUX, CUSTOMS, GLEHEN, CHAMBON GROUP, HYDRO ARMOR, H2X, NAVY, MERRE, OCEA, SIBIRIL TECHNOLOGIES, STX FRANCE, TRANSMETAL INDUSTRIE , UFAST ...
MAUCOUR France offers the service and supply of spare major English manufacturers: Princess, Fairline, Sunseeker, Sealine, etc ...